Home

Meet The Teacher

Class Information

Registration

Tuition

Schedule

Curriculum

Philosophy

Contact Me

Songs

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our First Week

We had a fun first week at Chipman's Corner. We focused on colors and learning good manners in the class.

Some of my favorite memories:

During the 3 year old class we did a dinosaur dance to go with our dinosaur theme. When we were finished doing our dance I told the kids that we were going to tiptoe back to the carpet because we were pretending there was a sleeping dinosaur next to the table. For the next 20 minutes, the kids wouldn't let me talk louder than a whisper and they were very quiet during that whole time because they didn't want to wake up the dinosaur. I think maybe I will try that trick again some time.

Trevor says, "You have dots on you." I looked down to see where the dots were and asked him, "Where?" He says, "On your face." I laughed and explained that they are called freckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment