Making rainbow pasta to use for crafts is easier than you think.
Here's What You Need:
- gallon ziplock bag (You need to use name brand bags, cheap bags will leak. We learned this the hard way the first time we made it.)
- rubbing alcohol
- pasta variety of your choice
- food coloring
Here's What You Do:
- Put 1/4 c rubbing alcohol in the bag.
- Put 10-20 drops of food coloring into the bag. (If doing blue pasta, put 20 drops. The yellow color of the pasta makes it necessary to do extra blue.)
- Add 1 c of pasta.
- Shake bag until pasta is dark in color and evenly coated.
- Let dry over night spread out on a paper towel.
Thank you to Brilliant Beginnings preschool for the recipe!