Friday, September 22, 2017
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Thursday, July 27, 2017
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Making rainbow pasta to use for crafts is easier than you think.
Here's What You Need:
- gallon ziplock bag (You need to use name brand bags, cheap bags will leak. We learned this the hard way the first time we made it.)
- rubbing alcohol
- pasta variety of your choice
- food coloring
Here's What You Do:
- Put 1/4 c rubbing alcohol in the bag.
- Put 10-20 drops of food coloring into the bag. (If doing blue pasta, put 20 drops. The yellow color of the pasta makes it necessary to do extra blue.)
- Add 1 c of pasta.
- Shake bag until pasta is dark in color and evenly coated.
- Let dry over night spread out on a paper towel.
Thank you to Brilliant Beginnings preschool for the recipe!
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Is your school celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday this week? We have so much fun on Dr. Seuss day. We have a read-a-thon and do activities relating to his books.
If your child is encouraged to dress up on March 2nd, here's an easy, 5 minute Cat in the Hat bow tie.
What You Need:
1 felt square
washi or painters tape
What You Do:
2, While it's pinched, lay some yarn across the top.
4. Tie the yarn to the desired length. Voila!
Now add some whiskers, a real or paper Cat in the Hat hat and you're on your way!
Want more activity ideas? Try out these links: