We had fun talking about gingerbread men and gingerbread houses this holiday season.
We read the gingerbread man book. Then, we made our own running gingerbread men finger puppets. I got the idea from another blogger and liked it so much.
Here's What You Need:
- empty cereal boxes
- hot glue gun
- gingerbread man cookie cutter
Here's What You Do:
- Trace the gingerbread cookie cutter onto the back of a cereal box but make the legs a lot longer and straighter.
- Cut out the gingerbread man.
- Cut out two strips about 3/4 inch tall and long enough to fit around your finger.
- Hot glue the strips into a rolled tube.
- Color your gingerbread man.
- Hot glue one circle to the back of each leg to insert your fingers to make it run. Bend the legs and run, run, run as fast as you can!