Here's an old picture I had of a project we did last year. It's simple and cute, and your kids will love it! For the ears, I used a little less than half the plate. Half looked a little too fat for my taste, so I just cut a thin section off the straight side of each ear.
What You Need:
- 2 paper plates
- pink and black crayons or markers
- googly eyes
- white cotton balls
- small pink pompom
- bow tie - you can use paper or get fancy and use fabric
What You Do:
- Color the inside of the ears pink.
- Glue on the ears to the back of the full plate
- Glue on the eyes and nose
- Draw on the face
- Glue on the bow tie
Easy peasy lemon squeezy!