Home

Meet The Teacher

Class Information

Registration

Tuition

Schedule

Curriculum

Philosophy

Contact Me

Songs

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

L is for Ladybug



Aren't these the cutest little ladybugs you have ever seen?! 



We made these during letter L week using a tutorial from One Little Project

After we made our ladybugs, we sang some ladybug songs:

See the Ladybug - sung to "Frere Jacques"
See the ladybug, see the ladybug.
Watch it crawl, watch it crawl.
See it crawling higher,
See it crawling higher.
Watch it crawl, up the wall.
See the ladybug, see the ladybug.
Watch it crawl, watch it crawl.
See it crawling lower,
See it crawling lower.
Way down low, to my toe.
~Jean Warren

I'm a Little Ladybug - sung to "I'm a Little Teapot"
I'm a little ladybug on the go,
Landing on an arm, now an elbow.
See me fly around and around your hand,
Now watch as on your thumb I land.
I'm a little ladybug searching for some toes,
But watch me quickly land on your nose.
Now I look around and head for your hair,
I muss it up a bit, then pat it down with care.
I'm a little ladybug looking for a knee,
I'm just so happy you're not bugged by me.
Now you see me heading for your chest,
This little ladybug needs some rest.
~Susan M. Paprocki of IL

Ladybugs Fly - sung to "Three Blind Mice"
Fly, fly, fly.
Ladybugs fly..
Fly over here.
Fly over there.
They fly up high and they fly down low.
Around and around and around they go.
They fly fast, and they fly-fly slow.
Oh, ladybugs fly.
~Cheryl's Sweethearts ChildCare


No comments:

Post a Comment