Check out this fun idea I found for Thanksgiving this year! I found the idea on That's What Che Said. These are great for class parties, after school snacks, or even a preThanksgiving dinner snack to tide the little ones over while they wait.
Here's What You Need
- clear food prep gloves
- popcorn (we used bagged kettle corn)
- rainbow fishies
- small googly eyes
- construction paper
- twist tie
Here's What You Do
- Fill the fingers with fishies and the rest with popcorn then twist tie the bottom.
- Add googly eyes on both sides
- Cut an elongated hexagon for the beak (see the picture above) and a red wattle.
- Fold the pointed parts into a beak and glue the wattle to the back.
- Glue the beak and wattle onto the thumb.
Have an amazing Thanksgiving weekend and enjoy your time with family and friends!