A fun and easy project that the kids loved. It's a great way to explore mixing colors although all my kids ended up choosing the same colors. : )
Here's What You Need:
Here's What We Did:
- Spread some shaving cream on a table (I covered mine first because it makes a big mess).
- Put a few drops of food coloring in the shaving cream.
- Use the popsicle stick to spread around the colors.
- Press construction paper on the shaving cream and put aside for a few minutes.
- Wipe off the shaving cream from the paper and tadah!