As part of our Easter party, we made Easter bunny masks. After we made our masks can you guess what we did? We learned the bunny hop! (At least a simplified version.)
Here's What You Need:
- Two white paper plates
- Pink markers
- Hole Punch
- Elastic or yarn
- Cut the two plates in half. You will need 3 of the 4 halves.
- Color the inside of two of the halves pink.
- Cut a nose "hole" and two eye holes in one of the other halves and punch two holes on the sides of the plate. It is good to position the holes on the lower half of the plate, but not too close to the bottom.
- Draw on a nose and whiskers.
- Staple on ears.
- If using elastic, tie a strip through both holes to wear around the head. If using yarn, cut two lengths and tie one in each hole. When the child wears the mask you can tie the two pieces of yarn in a bow behind their head.