We made ghost projects for the letter G week and to celebrate Halloween. I did two different projects for the different age groups. The first ghost I did with my older kids. It takes some cutting skills so make sure your kids know how to use the scissors before trying it.
To make it, print out the image below to whatever size you prefer. Add a face and then cut it out. Cut the tail along the dotted line and make sure to stop on the dot.
For the younger class, we did a different kind of ghost. It was fun because the kids kept calling the stuffing ghost fluff. One of the kids didn't want to touch it, but I finally convinced him that it wouldn't hurt. : )
Here's What You Need:
- Black construction paper
- Googly eyes
- White crayon
- Liquid glue
Here's What You Do:
- Draw a ghost shape on the black construction paper.
- Cut out two eyes and a mouth out of another piece of construction paper.
- Glue the stuffing onto the ghost shape.
- Glue on the eye and mouth cut outs.
- Glue the googly eyes over the eye cut outs.