Home

Meet The Teacher

Class Information

Registration

Tuition

Schedule

Curriculum

Philosophy

Contact Me

Songs

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Adorable Valentine's Card

 I know Valentine's Day is over, but I had to share this adorable "card" that a friend posted on facebook. Sometimes this blog becomes a sort of filing cabinet for ideas and projects that we have done so that's why we're doing this even though it's late. :) This adorable girl is the little sister of one of my old students. Unfortunately we moved before I got a chance to teach this cutie. I miss her family so, so much so it makes me happy to have them guest appearing on the blog. 


The front says: There's a Valentine standing at your door. I'm one of a kind, you can't buy me at the store. I have something for you, That you won't want to miss. Just pucker up and give me a GREAT BIG KISS!!!

The kids wear it like a poncho. You need butcher paper. Fold it in half and draw a large heart so the top two curves of the heart are on the fold. Cut out the v and the bottom of the heart but leave the folded curves in tact. 
It's pretty much the cutest thing ever! Thanks for the fun idea Diana, I sure do love and miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment