Class Size & Age Groups
- Tuesday/Thursday, 3 & 4 yr. old
- T/Th from 9:15 - 11:45
- Must be 3 before August 31, 2017
- Potty trained required
- Maximum 8 students
Drop off is at 9:15. Pick up is from 11:30 - 11:45. Students can be picked up at any time during that window of time. Students will be read to from 11:30 - 11:45 and there will be no direct instruction during that time.
We will have a healthy snack each day as part of the school day. Snack is a time when students can practice good table manners and polite conversation. Accommodations will be made for any students will food allergies.
Key Habits - Class Rules "It's hard, but I can do hard things!"
1. Be nice to others. - Talk nicely, don't touch our friends, listen to our friends, give friends space.
2. Be nice to our things. - Clean up, no throwing or hitting with the toys, use your things how they are supposed to be used.
3. Be nice to ourselves - Do your best, say nice things about yourself, never say "I can't"
Good Reference Documents
Click on each document to view
- Parent Survey
- Possible Class Snacks
- Preparing for the First Day of School
- Spalding Phonograms (We only use a - z)
- Utah State Preschool Standards