Danny and the dinosaur is a classic book that never goes out of style! We made some brontosaurus hats to go with our Danny and the Dinosaur book reading.
Here's What You Need:
- 2 green constuction paper cut 6" tall
- 1 yellow construction paper
- Googly eyes
Here's What You Do:
- Draw the dinosaur legs, head and tail on the yellow construction paper. The legs were about 4 1/2" tall and the bottom was about 3" across. The head was about 10" long and the tail was about 9" long. I drew it like this:
- Glue together 3 of the green papers that are 6" tall to make a tall headband. Fit it around your child's head and cut any extra length off.
- Have the kids cut out the pieces. On the head, glue two googly eyes and a mouth.
- Glue the head on the inside of the band on the middle so that the head curls up and over the child's head. glue the feet on each side and the tail in the back.
- Glue the green paper together to make a headband.