Home

Meet The Teacher

Class Information

Registration

Tuition

Schedule

Curriculum

Philosophy

Contact Me

Songs

Thursday, November 29, 2012

There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly

We have been having a lot of fun using our fly swat activity lately. 
 

Since we are working on the letter F and we've been swatting flies all over the place, I've been thinking a lot about the song There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly. So, we made our own old lady who swallowed a fly. 


This activity is an oldie, but a goodie. A baggie is attached to the back of the Old Lady cut out so that you can have her "eat" the animals by putting them into the baggie. Her stomach is cut out so that you can see what she's eaten. It's great to help remember the song and to help with the math skill sequencing. I'm sorry that I don't know where I got this, but I know there are a lot of these on the web if you just search on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment