Here's a fun turkey treat that you can use at your classroom or at home this Thanksgiving.
Here's What You Need:
- 2 oreo cookies
- large sprinkles or frosting
- circus peanut candy (I found mine on the bottom shelf in the candy isle at Walmart)
- candy corn
Here's What You Do:
- Stick candy corns in between one oreo cookie to make feathers.
- Put a dab of frosting on the front of the circus peanut and add a candy corn for a beak.
- Add eyes above the beak with frosting or sprinkles
- Put a dab of frosting on the back of the circus peanut and stick it to the oreo with feathers.
- Twist apart the other oreo and stick the turkey into the frosting to make it stand up.