Home

Meet The Teacher

Class Information

Registration

Tuition

Schedule

Curriculum

Philosophy

Contact Me

Songs

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Changing our Mindset by Changing our Words

 I saw this amazing bulletin board on facebook, posted by Volunteer Spot. This idea has really been on my mind lately with changing the way we handle challenge. I wanted to remember it so I decided to post it here in my digital filing cabinet. :)



P.S. I plan on posting some new preschool stuff in the next couple of weeks. You know when life throws you curve balls and you go into survival mode and other things kind of get put on hold. We're kind of at that point right now, so please be patient. It doesn't help that one of those curve balls was that our camera broke. So blogging is challenging when you can't take pictures. Anyway, we will get through this and solve problems, and come back with some really fun ideas. Thanks for waiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment