We made magic paintings this week. The kids painted the whole page of a paper with some tape on it and after it dried we took off the tape to reveal a magic picture . . . the letter X!
Here's What You Need:
- Paper (We used construction paper)
- Painters tape cut in 12 inch strips or vinyl cut into 1 1/2 X 12 strips (If using computer paper, you will want to make the strips shorter.)
- Paint & brushes
- Make an X on the paper with the vinyl or painters tape.
- Have the kids paint the whole page and let dry.
- Take off the tape to reveal the secret picture.