Home

Meet The Teacher

Class Information

Registration

Tuition

Schedule

Curriculum

Philosophy

Contact Me

Songs

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Apple Seed Counting

Practice counting and number reconition with this apple related center. Trace the numbers and glue the correct number of "seeds" onto each apple. We used pinto beans (it's what I had on hand), but I think black beans are a lot better because apple seeds are black. You could use real apple seeds if you had enough. 


There are two free printables - numbers 1-5, and numbers 6-10 as shown above. Click here for 1-5 free printable.  Click here for 6-10 free printable. 

2 comments:

  1. Tried downloading the apple counting printable but it wouldn't work. Can you post where I can find it? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that the 6-10 worksheet isn't loading. It looks like I need to re upload it to my account. We are in the middle of moving and are staying at a hotel right now. I will be able to load it after this weekend. The 1-5 printable is working. If you need it this week, you could use that and change the numbers. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete