Who needs to wait for Halloween to dress up like a lion? Here's a fun deviation from the paper plate lion heads we did last year. Instead of using a paper plate, use a picture of the child.
Now that's one cute lion!
Here's What You Need:
- 1 X 6 orange strips
- large photo of the child's face
- construction paper
Here's What You Do:
- Cut out the child's face and glue it onto the construction paper. For younger lions, draw a circle around the face to give them a guide where to glue the paper strips.
- Glue the orange paper strips around the face by only putting glue at one end of the strip.
- Draw a lion nose a whiskers.
- Use scissors to carefully curl the strips like you would curling ribbon.