Home

Meet The Teacher

Class Information

Registration

Tuition

Schedule

Curriculum

Philosophy

Contact Me

Songs

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Card

If you are a current mom, skip this post unless you want to ruin the surprise. : )



















Are they gone? Okay, good. Here are the cards we made for mother's day this year. 


The outside had this poem on it:

Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls.

But every day I'm growing -
I'll be grown some day
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away.

So here's a little handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small.

The inside had this hand print cut out on it. If you fold a paper in half and trace it so that the thumb and first finger are on the fold, it will make this heart shape between the fingers.


We also made a mother's day chocolate bar wrapper cover to cover a large chocolate bar to give to our moms as well. 

Thanks to all you great moms out there. You are the best! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment